Bioderma Cicabio Lotion 40 ml
Bioderma Cicabio Lotion- A drying repairing lotion that soothes and acts on each skin repair stage.
Cicabio Lotion dries irritated skin prone to maceration. It promotes perfect skin repair by acting on each stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process.
• Drying, repairing lotion for wet wounds.
• Works at every stage of skin renewal and promotes wound regeneration.
• Alleviates the sensation of pain and relieves the itching.
• Wet cuts and abrasions, itchy eczema with secretion, diaper rash, minor burns, after dermatological surgery.
• Can be applied to nasal, oral and intimal mucosa. Repairing lotion for wet and slightly bleeding skin irritations.
• Suitable for infants and toddlers. Not comedogenic. Unscented.
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired
• Shake the bottle of Cicabio Lotion well before using.
• Break the tamperproof seal.
• Turn the top until it clicks to open and close it.
• Apply Cicabio Lotion with a sterile gauze or directly with the tip onto the irritated area after cleansing.
If irritation persists, consult your doctor.
Ask your doctor before using on the bottom area.
For umbilical cord hygiene :
• With each diaper change, use a sterile compress soaked with Cicabio Lotion and carefully cleanse around the stump of the cord, making sure not to pull so as not to cause bleeding.
• Let dry in open air.
• Wrap the clamp in a sterile compress, folding back the edges, and attach with an elastic strap placed around baby’s belly or with the edge of his diaper.
• Continue until the skin of the navel is completely healed. The cord will dry and fall off 7 to 15 days after birth. Your paediatrician will make sure it has properly healed during the first month’s visit.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
• Wash your hands before and after each treatment.
• Do not use in case of an abnormality.
• If oozing or bleeding appears, immediately consult your doctor or paediatrician.
• External use only.
• Cicabio Lotion is not a medication.
STORAGE AND EXPIRY
• Store at room temperature away from light and heat. • Do not use after the expiry date shown on the packaging
WATER (AQUA), FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE, SILICA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, ZINC SULFATE, COPPER SULFATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, ASIATICOSIDE, ASIATIC ACID, MADECASSIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAURETH-3, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, CITRIC ACID.