Bioderma Cicabio Cream 40 ml
Bioderma Cicabio Cream - A moisturising repairing cream that relieves discomfort and acts on each skin repair stage.
Cicabio Cream helps repair irritated skin by acting on each stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process.
• The synergic combination of resveratrol, copper and centella asiatica promotes high-quality epidermal restoration.
• Zinc prevents bacterial proliferation.
• The innovative active ingredient Antalgicine™ quickly relieves feelings of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch. (*) BIODERMA active ingredient. • Minor skin damage: superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
• Dry skin: irritation, redness, overheating, scaly areas, etc. • Restores the epidermis and moisturises
• Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
• Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-texture
• Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
• Excellent tolerance
• Its texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort. • IFragrance-free formula
• INo colouring agents
• The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired.
• Apply Cicabio Crème on the damaged area after cleansing and drying.
If irritation persists, consult your doctor. Ask your doctor before using on the bottom area.
WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE, OCTYLDECANOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, COPPER SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, ASIATICOSIDE, ASIATIC ACID, MADECASSIC ACID, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, OCTYLDODECYL XYLOSIDE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAURETH-7, LAURETH-3, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER.