Sunscreen SPF 50+ 250 ml
Avene Sunscreen SPF 50+ offers very high sun protection for the body.
The sunscreen is suitable for the whole body. The smooth texture provides a pleasant feel to the skin and protects the skin by a UV-A and UV-B broadband protection. Rich in skin-soothing Avene thermal water and essential fatty acids. Reliable protection against extreme sunlight.
• Very high sun protection for sun on sensitive skin
• Sun protection in extreme conditions (glaciers, tropics, etc.)
• When medically induced sensitivity
• Increased protection against skin cancer
• sunscreen for rosacea patients
• Protection against mask of pregnancy
• Sunsitive protection for safe UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
• With Pro-tocopherol (Vitamin E) for physiological cell protection
• Excellent compatibility
• Very water and sweat resistant
• Without parabens
• SPF 50+
• O / W emulsion
You know those typical feelings of tension on the skin after a long stay in the sun? We recommend the Avene Soothing Moisture Mask, you will receive an incredibly relaxing effect. This effect is enhanced if you have placed Avene Soothing Moisture Mask in the refrigerator before use.
• Apply sunscreen before sun exposure in sufficient quantity to dry skin
• Make sure that even the most sensitive parts of the body such as lips, nose, around the eyes and ears are adequately protected
• Replace sunscreen several times a day, to maintain protection
Avene Aqua. C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Dicaprylic Carbonate. Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano). Aqua. Glycerin. Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone. Diisopropyl Adipate. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Cetearyl Isononanoate. Lauryl Glucoside. Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate. Decyl Glucoside. Benzoic Acid. Caprylic/capric Triglyceride. Caprylyl Glycol. Citric Acid. Disodium Edta. Parfum. Glyceryl Behenate. Glyceryl Dibehenate. Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides. Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides. Polyacrylate-13. Polyisobutene. Polysorbate 20. Propylene Glycol. Sorbitan Isostearate. Sodium Hydroxide. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Tribehenin. Xanthan Gum.