Cold Cream Lip Cream 15 ml
Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm has 1% Avène thermal water. It is an intensive care for very dry, rough and chapped lips.
Cold means stress for the skin, the lips are chapped. Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm nourishes and protects irritated or severely chapped lip skin with sucralfate, vegetable linoleic acid and moisturizing glycerin. For soft, supple lips. The Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm is rich in essential fatty acids and natural oils, it restructures the skin barrier and restores the damaged cell putty.
• For lip eczema and torn mouth
• Glycerin moisturizes
• Sucralfate, micronized (3%) regenerates
• lipid content 69%
• Care balsam for silky smooth lips
• 15% Cold Cream keeps the skin supple and moisturizing and nourishing.
• 3% sucralfate promotes wound healing and smoothes chapped lips.
• Shea butter, vegetal oils and waxes make the lips soft and supple and provide optimal protection.
• Vitamin E acts as a radical scavenger
• Avène thermal water has a calming, soothing and anti-inflammatory effect
Tolérance extrême is the only product line to benefit from two unique and patent-pending processes that not only produce sterile products but also remain sterile after opening:
1. E.T.S. System: Sterile production.
2. D.E.F.I system: Sterile dosing system.
Apply several times a day as needed
RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL. BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2. PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM. GLYCERIN. ISOPROPYL PALMITATE. HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL. CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE. HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE. POLYETHYLENE. VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER. CERA ALBA. HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. NYLON-12. ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE. GLYCERYL LINOLEATE. AVENE AQUA. DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE. PARFUM. GLYCERYL LINOLENATE. GLYCERYL OLEATE. GLYCERYL PALMITATE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. GLYCINE SOJA OIL. ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE. TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. AQUA.