Pronutra 2 Baby Formula Powder Safebox 800 g
In the first three years of life, the crucial foundations of your baby’s future development are laid. Nutrition plays an important role in this process. That’s why Aptamil Pronutra 2 Baby Formula Powder, packaging in a safebox, was developed as a Follow on milk with Pronutra for use after breastfeeding. It supports normal brain development with ALA, an omega-3 fatty acid, as well as a healthy immune system, with vitamins A, C and D.
Aptamil with the Pronutra™ formulation is tailored to the specific nutritional needs of your baby at every age. This allows your baby to get the nutrient combination they need for particular development phase.
Aptamil Pronutra 2 Baby Formula Powder Safebox is developed with :
• Contains all the essential nutrients for your baby
• Supports future development
• Over 40 years of breastmlk research
• LCP Milupan® — LCPs are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
• The essential omega-3 fatty acid ALA* — supports the normal development of your baby’s brain and nerve cells
• Patented GOS/FOS** — A unique fibre blend developed by Aptamil research
• Vitamine A, C und D — To help ensure a healthy immune system
Aptamil Pronutra 2 Baby Formula Powder Safebox is tailored to the special nutritional needs of your baby and supports age-appropriate development from 6 months:
• Use it if you decide to move on from breastfeeding
• Use as the next stage after infant formula
Nutrition Notice: Exclusive breastfeeding in the first 6 months is best for your baby. Aptamil Pronutra 2 Baby Formula Powder Safebox should not be used as a replacement for breastmilk during the first 6 months, but as part of a mixed diet after 6 months. Your baby's specific growth and developmental needs may require the introduction of Follow on formula earlier as part of a mixed diet. Please consult your midwife or paediatrician for advice.
Dental Health Notice: All infant formula contains carbohydrates. Frequent or continuous sucking on formula can cause severe tooth cavities and therefore impair health. Hold the bottle yourself and do not let your child suck continuously.
14.6g of powder + 90ml of drinking water = 100ml of ready-to-use formula
The measuring spoon in each pack holds approximately 4.9g of Aptamil 2 when filled to the brim.
• Boil fresh drinking water and let cool to approximately 40°C.
• Pour 2/3 of the required amount of water into the bottle.
• Scrape the measuring spoon on the leveller on the pack to get the right dose of powder.
• Pour the required amount of powder into the bottle.
• Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Pour in the rest of the water and shake the bottle again. Open the bottle and attach the teat.
• Check the bottle contents to make sure they are at drinking temperature (approx. 37°C).
When preparing follow on milk, follow the enclosed instructions carefully. Incorrect preparation can cause illness due to the growth of unwanted germs. Formula should be freshly prepared every meal and served immediately. Do not reuse leftovers. Clean the bottle and teat thoroughly. Do not heat milk formula in the microwave (danger of overheating).
Lactose (from milk), vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, oil from Mortierella alpina), skimmed milk, whey protein concentrate (from milk), starch, oligosaccharide (galactooligosaccharide (from milk), fructooligosaccharide), maltodextrin, calcium carbonate, fish oil, potassium citrate, calcium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin C, taurine, emulsifier (soya lecithin), iron(II) sulfate, calcium orthophosphate, magnesium chloride, inositol, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, L-tryptophan, nucleotides (sodium salts of uridine, cytidine, adenosine, inosine and guanosine 5'-monophosphates), niacin, L-carnitine, pantothenic acid, folic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, biotin, vitamin B1, vitamin D, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, manganese(II) sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite.
Produced without the use of ingredients containing gluten — gluten-free