Protect AC Mattifying Fluid SPF 50+ 40 ml
A-Derma Protect AC Mattifying Fluid SPF 50+ is a very high protection specifically developed and tested for acne-prone skin. In addition to protecting against the harmful effects of UV, it reinforces unbalanced skin barriers and strengthens your cells’ defences against UVA. It contains Glutamic acid to reduce excess sebum and has a “dry-feel” texture rich in mattifying powders for a non-greasy and no-shine appearance. Because for oily, acne-prone skin, a targeted solution is required, and sun filters are just not enough.
A-Derma Protect AC Mattifying Fluid SPF 50+ has Patented* innovative sun care complex - the fruit of 7 years of research, Barriestolide®, derived from Rhealba® Oat Plantlet Oil, is used to strengthen fragile skin and lessen its vulnerability to damage caused by UV**. Combined with a patented filtering system with only 4 filters, it protects fragile skin from UV (short- and long-wave).
• For acne-prone, oily facial skin, Patented* photoprotection system: Protects skin from UV
• Water resistant and photostable
• Delicately fragranced with green tea, jasmine and peach
• Patented* innovative sun care complex:
• Barriestolide®, derived from Rhealba® oat plantlet oil: reinforces skin barriers made fragile by the sun
• Rhealba® Oat Plantlet Oil: Strengthens your cells’ defenses against UVA
• Non-greasy texture, absorbs sebum, reduces sebum and acts matting
• Plant-based sun protection, especially developed for acne-prone facial skin.
To ensure the given protection factor, sufficient sunscreen must be applied. This corresponds to a layer of 2 mg / cm² skin, which (a finger length) are approximately 36g of sunscreen for the face and neck. Applying only small quantities reduces the protective performance.
Apply the sunscreen product in time before you are exposed to the sun. To keep the sunscreen acting, cream must be applied regularly throughout the day. This is especially important after sweating, swimming or toweling. The use of a sunscreen product should not lead to extensive sun baths.
Even sunscreens with high SPFs do not offer complete protection against UV rays. Apply before sunbathing. Multiple applications to obtain UV-protection, especially after staying in the water.
Avoid the midday sun between 11h and 16h. Never expose babies and children directly to the sun. Use a textile sun protection (hat with a large brim, sunglasses, T-shirt …). Use for babies and toddlers protective clothing and sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF higher than 25).
Avoid eye contact. In case of eye contact, immediately rinse.
Aqua. C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [nano]. Cetearyl Isononanoate. Diisopropyl Adipate. Isodecyl Neopentanoate. Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone. Aluminium Starch Octylensuccinate. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Decyl Glucoside. C10-18 Triglycerides. Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. Avena Sativa (Oat) Sprout Oil. Benzoic Acid. Caprylyl Gylcol. Disodium Edta. Parfum. Glutamic Acid. Glyceryl Behenate. Glyceryl Dibehenate. Propylene Glycol. Silicia. Sodium Hydroxide. Tocopheryl Acetate. Tribehenin. Xanthan Gum.
Zusammensetzung von A-Derma Protect AC Mattifyings Fluid LSF 50+
• 1 g Avobenzon
• 1 g Glycerol behenat
• 1 g Alkyl benzoat (C12-15)
• 1 g Cetylstearylisononanoat
• 1 g Glyceroltridocosanoat
• 1 g Capryl glycol
• 1 g Glycerol dibehenat
• 1 g Isodecylpivalat
• 1 g Iscotrizinol
• 1 g Bisoctrizol
• 1 g Bemotrizinol
• 1 g Haferblätter/-stängel-Extrakt
• 1 g DL-?-Tocopherol acetat
• Dinatrium edetat
• Xanthan gummi
• Hexadecylphosphat, Kaliumsalz
• Siliciumdioxid, hochdisperses
• Acrylat/C10-30 alkylacrylat-Kreuzpolymer
• Decyl glucosid
• Aluminium Stärke Octenylsuccinat
• C10-18 Triglyceride
• Natronlauge zur pH-Wert-Einstellung
• Wasser, gereinigtes