BEBA Optipro 1 Initial Milk 800 g
Nestlé BEBA Optipro 1 Initial Milk is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of your baby from birth and supports its healthy development. The first 1,000 days are crucial for the healthy and age-appropriate development of your baby. Nestlé BEBA Optipro 1 Initial Milk is ideal as a single food, if not breast-feeding or as long as you want to give your baby an initial food. Together with leading nutrition experts, Nestlé develops infant formulas that incorporate our knowledge from 150 years of research and experience.
Nestlé BEBA Optipro 1 initial milk - for babies from birth
• As sole food if not breastfed
• Also suitable for feeding
• As long as you want to give your baby an initial diet
• In the practical, resealable box for easy preparation and safe storage
• Easily compatible
• From birth, as long as you want to give your baby an initial diet
• Meets the latest scientific advice from nutrition experts
• With long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega 3 (LCP), which babies can not produce enough at this age
Nutrition Notice: The unique composition of breastmilk gives your baby all of the nutrients they need for healthy development from the start. That’s why breastfeeding is best for your baby.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Observe the instructions for use when preparing infant formulas. Improper preparation and storage can lead to health impairment by growth of unwanted germs. Prepare the food fresh before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food residues. Clean bottle, teat and ring thoroughly and boil for 5 minutes. Do not heat the baby food in the microwave (risk of scalding). The amount of drinking per vial can vary individually.
The recommended quantity and number of vials are recommended.
• Wash hands thoroughly. Boil fresh drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to about 40 ° C.
• Add 2/3 of the required amount of water to the bottle.
• Measure and add the required amount of powder with the supplied measuring
• Please do not use heaped measuring spoons.
• Close the bottle and shake well.
• Add remaining water and shake well.
• Check the contents of the bottle to drink temperature (about 37 ° C).
Store in the original closed package at room temperature (max 25 ° C) and in dry storage conditions. Close the opened packaging well, store at room temperature (max 25 ° C) and dry and use within 21 days.
(Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin C, Vitamin C, Milk Sugar, , Niacin, biotin, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B1, thiamine, vitamin B12, vitamin B2, riboflavin, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin K), calcium orthophosphates, oil from Mortierella alpina, lactic acid bacteria (with bifidus culture) Taurine, iron sulfate, L-histidine, inositol, zinc sulfate, sodium citrate, L-carnitine, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate.