Surgical Mask & Hygiene
There is currently no vaccine to prevent 2019-nCoV infection. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Department of Health and Human Services. (2019). https://www.cdc.gov. USA
Original price €3,95Current price €1,95| /
Description Application Ingredients • for hygienically clean hands - even on the go• Without aluminum salts, without dyes, without nanoparticle...View full detailsOriginal price €3,95Current price €1,95| /Save 51%
Original price €5,95Current price €4,50| /
Description Application Ingredients • Head to toe cleaning wipes• Clean as fast as lightning without washing• With NO TEARS MORE ™ formulation•...View full detailsOriginal price €5,95Current price €4,50| /Sold out
Description Application Ingredients Surgical mask made of 3-layer non-woven fabric, with an elastic band on both sides, adjustable nose piece f...View full details€25,95| /Sold out